So last night I had a dream that I was living in a place called Rock Ciry and I guess the Underground looked somewhat like that:
The lines are named after the different rock genres and on the trains would blast out the finest tunes in rock music, while the walls would be paved with posters of the bands instead of ads.
I'd never get off
the trian me thinks :D Just hopping from line to line, depending on my
mood.What's your favourite one folks?
Beliebte Posts
-
So last night, I actually stayed in to cure my hell of a Halloween-hangover and flicked through the vast digital catalogue of music news whe...
-
So last night, while I was dancing my shoes into bits to tunes from Blur, The White Stripes and The Decemberists at the Underground (Colog...
-
So last night I thought it was about time again to check out what all the great man and women in music are up to at the moment and not unexp...
-
So last night, I flicked through some newspaper pages, wanting to know whats going on in the business world and when this shit depression an...
-
Go and see em if you can, theay are ALL bloody good! 6.11. – The Horrors - Luxor http://www.myspa...
-
So last night, while searching for something entertaining to watch, I stumbled across this controversial video shot in 1981 called "Th...
-
Weezers New Album - Hurley So last night, I was actually out and about, shamefully enough at a freshers uni party, getting kinda waste...
-
So last night I was wondering what the heck I'll be doing in June / July and I came up with this list: (mostly big names, ...
-
(english version at the very bottom!) Letzte Nacht, Montag Abend, Mühlheim, Gebäude 9: Sogar nachdem die hamburger Vorband, “The Dashwood...
-
Well, it's been over a week again, but tis been a very busy week, for partying at lest... Anyway wouldn't want to leave a week witho...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen